Please call to discuss fees.
I do not bill insurance companies directly. Fees are due at the time of services and I am happy to provide you with a monthly "super bill" for you to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or check.
Most sessions are scheduled for 45 minutes in length. Please make every effort to be on time since this time is reserved for you. If you arrive late we will use the remainder of your session time and will need to end on time so I can be available for my next client.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.